Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to go on down the road.

Well it's been forever since I went to Europe. I just bought a ticket and am excited to see some old friends and hopefully make new ones. I'll be going to the U.K. first making my way down to Spain over to Germany and probably quite a few places in between. I lived in Barcelona for quite a few years and am letting old friends know that I'll soon be there. I always thought my friends would come visit me when I moved to New York. It just didn't work out that way. It's been a long time since I was back in Europe (5 years more or less). We all start to lose touch with what's going on in eachother's lives. It doesn't mean I don't think about them and all the fun times we had. They cross my mind, and so it's time to re-connect. I have been away too long. 
Photo: Vicky Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment